Spectra Consulting has experience writing LEED specifications for a variety of project types and sizes
- Spectra Consulting is the only specification writer chosen by all the architects involved with the 5.2 Billion Dollar Echelon Resort in Las Vegas, the second largest LEED project in the country and the largest project to be serviced by a single specification writer.
- LEED projects require a knowledgeable and experienced team, including a LEED specification writer who understands the relationship of the specifications to the LEED certification process.
- Spectra Consulting has prepared LEED specifications for numerous projects that are pursuing LEED certification and is experienced working with the team’s LEED AP to ensure that the specifications support the LEED certification goals.
- Enhance your marketing efforts by adding an experienced LEED specification writer to your team’s resume.
- Spectra Consulting’s staff have attended USGBC and other LEED workshops and we are familiar with the entire LEED certification process, including the production of the LEED specifications.