| We provide personalized services and tailor our approach
to suit your project’s specific needs.
A specification writer will meet with your Project Managers to
discuss the process of developing your specifications from Schematic
Design through final Contract Documents to ensure that the process
works with your firm's methodology.
» Spectra Consulting’s involvement with a
typical project includes:
- Meet with Project Manager to review Drawings and Scope of Work.
- Participate in team meetings as necessary to ensure coordination
of all discipline’s specifications.
- Review Architectural Drawings to extract project information.
- Provide feedback regarding consistency and accuracy of Architectural
- Submit initial questions and comments based on progress drawings.
- Provide draft of Project Manual for Project Manager's review.
- Incorporate redlines and project development issues into Project
- Provide camera-ready or PDF formatted specifications for publication.